Red berry mojito
KOMVIDA kombucha also in cocktails, a different and healthy alternative to beat the heat.
- 1 bottle of KOMVIDA Berryvida kombucha, with red fruits
- 80 grams of red fruits (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 3 meetings
- 2 limes
- Crushed ice
Kombucha is a probiotic drink rich in antioxidants, vitamins, folic acid and other nutrients that each time there are more followers. Its benefits include helping to improve the immune system, cleanse the liver and body of toxins, and improve digestion and intestinal flora. This is an energy drink without sugar.
COMVIDA This is a refreshing drink with an intense, sour and sweet taste at the same time, which can be taken alone very cold or used as a cocktail mixer.
- Divide the red fruits into two different cups.
- Hydrate the dates in hot water for 15 minutes and beat them for 30 seconds until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Add the date paste to the glasses, along with the mint leaves and half a lime juice in each glass.
- Then cut the other lime into small cubes and add them to each cup.
- Mix everything and crush with a mortar or spoon so that all the flavors mix well.
- We add crushed ice.
- Finally, add KOMVIDA Berryvida and mix gently.
- Add the mint leaves.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you