Mini colored burgers of beef and tofu
Delicious burgers that will surprise everyone
- Mini colored muffins
- EVOO Arbequina & Co 01 and 02
- Soy sauce
- Ketchup sauce
- Dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cooked beets
- Chopped beef
- Tofu burgers
- Dijon mustard
- Beef burgers: Mash the beets well together with the garlic clove and oregano. Mix this mass very well with the minced beef. Make balls and then crush them into a hamburger shape.
- Bake the beef patties with beets and tofu patties (purchased ready to cook).
- Lightly toast the colored mini rolls.
- On the other hand, we will prepare two sauces:
- Mix ketchup sauce with a few drops of soy sauce and Arbequina & Co 01 to taste.
- Add a few drops (to taste) of Arbequina & Co 02 to the Dijon mustard.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes