Millefeuille from figs and mozzarella
Figs and figs are the same fruit, but harvested at different times. Pure energy with purifying effects, you should buy them with smooth skin, neither too hard nor too soft and that do not smell of acid, as this reveals their fermentation.
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 roll of mozzarella from Santa Lucia 250 g
- 200 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 8 figs (or figs)
- Reserve a few basil leaves, better sprouts, and mash the rest with butter. Allow to decant for 30 minutes. Strain.
- Wash the figs, cut them lengthwise into slices, season and lightly grease them with basil oil.
- In each plate form two towers, alternating fig leaf and one of mozzarella.
- Pour a rain of oil on each of them and finish with a few fresh basil leaves.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you