Mashed egg with pasta and gratin with oregano
As part of its anniversary menu Zalacaine has included this recipe with a very classic bias, which gives a perfect touch to the tradition of your choice of dishes and in which special attention should be paid to how to make a poached egg
- Half a liter of liquid cream
- Deciliter of cold milk
- 10 g of salt
- Dutch sauce
- One deciliter of olive oil
- 4 eggs
- A kilo of flour
- For the poached egg
- Liter of water
- Half a liter of champagne
- A small glass of brandy
- 3 pieces of sponge
- A piece of shallot
- 50g butter
- For the oregano sauce
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Half a liter of white wine vinegar
- For the pasta
For the pasta
- Arrange the flour by making a small volcano. In the center we will put all the ingredients except the milk, which we will add while the dough is done.
- Once we make the dough, we will stretch it and cut it into strips in the form of noodles.
- Cook in salted water and olive oil until the pasta becomes al dente.
For the poached egg
- In a saucepan, cook the water with the vinegar and salt.
- When it starts to boil, mix the water with sticks and break the eggs and add them one by one.
- Leave each egg for about three minutes.
- We take them out and leave them to cool in ice water and salt.
For the oregano sauce
- Put the butter, shallots and finely chopped mushroom in a saucepan and stew.
- Then add the brandy and champagne, leave to reduce and add half a liter of single cream.
- Rectify with salt and pepper.
- Let it reduce for about 15 minutes.
- After reducing, strain and add the same amount of Dutch sauce to the resulting amount.
- Finally, beat some cream and add it together with the oregano.
About the cladding
- Make a nest with the paste, place the beaten egg on the nest and the sauce on the egg.
Thanks for reading.
55000 Recipes for you