Marinated mackerel with almond smoothie from Marco from Albocasser
Raúl Resino teaches us how to make marinated mackerel, a star recipe.
- For the mackerel
- Sherry vinaigrette
- Coarse salt
- For the almond smoothie
- 300g almonds
- 800 g of mineral water
- Other ingredients
- Chopped onion
- Sishimi togarashi
For the mackerel
- Remove the groin from the mackerel.
- Put a layer of sugar in a tray for gastronomy and moisten it with vinegar, place the groin with the skin up and cover it with coarse salt.
- The marinating time depends on the size of the groin.
- Once marinated, wash them well in water without touching the meat too much, dry them very well and remove the bones.
- Wrap the groin.
For the almond smoothie
- Fill the almonds with water the day before preparation (leave for 24 hours).
- Place the bag in the roner at 62.5oC for one hour.
- Mix in a Thermomix with a xanthan tip at speed 10 until a smooth cream remains.
- Strain through finely and pack.
- Put the diced mackerel in a bowl and dress with the oil, onion, salt and sishimi.
- Put half a tablespoon of almond smoothie in a plate and spread it.
- Make a quennel with the seasoned mackerel, place it in the center of the almond and add three drops of EVOO.
- Use spoons of mackerel.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes