Today we will show you how to make homemade lasagna, a traditional Italian recipe
- 300 g of minced meat
- 2 medium onions
- 1 large carrot
- 3 rehydrated dried tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 glass of white wine (100 ml)
- 200 g tomato sauce
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 9 ready-made lasagna plates (they can be tomato, spinach or normal)
- For béchamel
- 50 g butter
- 75 g flour
- ¾ liter of milk
- Grated cheese
- Peel an onion, chop it very finely, put it in a pan with two tablespoons of oil over low heat.
- Peel a carrot, slice it and add it to the pan. Saute for 25 minutes. Salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, prepare the béchamel sauce. Melt the butter, add the flour and cook for about 5 minutes without turning any color, stirring without stopping.
- Add the milk, season and cook until the béchamel has the right texture, not too thick. It will take about 25 minutes.
- Put the pasta plates to soak in hot water or continue as indicated on the packaging of the lasagna plate, there are some that do not require cooking or soaking.
- Chop the dried tomatoes, pre-hydrated, and add them to the onion and carrot sauce. Stir well. And stew for another 5 minutes.
- Soak the white wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the meat, stir several times without boiling.
- Add the tomato sauce and mix well. Fix the salt spot.
- Preheat the grill in the oven.
- Grease a baking dish with a little oil. Place a layer of pre-drained lasagna paste on the bottom. Place a layer of not very thick meat on it. Cover with another layer of paste. Put another layer of meat and finish with pasta.
- Pour the béchamel so that it covers everything. Grate the cheese on the plate evenly.
- Gratin until golden brown and serve.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes