This is the recipe for lamingtons, which the confectioner Andrea Dopico prepares in the TV program “The best desserts in the world”.
- 4 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 5 g of vanilla extract
- 500 g flour
- 7 g baking powder
- 100 g of melted butter
- 250 g 70% chocolate
- 100 g of cocoa butter
- grated coconut
- Raspberry jam
1. Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until you get a thick and whitish mixture.
2. Sift the flour together with the baking powder and add on the previous mixture three times to better integrate the mixture.
3. Add the melted butter to the mixture with enveloping movements.
4. Pour the mixture into greased and bake for 25 minutes at 180 ° C or until we pierce the cake with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
5. Cut the cake in half and fill with jam.
6. Cut the cake into squares and place them in the freezer for a few hours.
7. Melt the chocolate with the butter and bathe the frozen cakes in the mixture.
8. Finally, pass them through grated coconut.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes