Lamb tour with green lamb salad and carrot juice
The tour is a piece of the foot of mutton, pitted and covered with crepe or redo, a piece that is not very common, but which Jesus Segura presents with a fragrant and simple design.
Chef: Jesús Segura
Jesus Segura and his young team are developing a unique gastronomic setting in the city of Cuenca, with the new kitchen with rain being the main axis. In addition to the Trivio restaurant, it is worth trying the tapas offer at the gastro bar.
- 0.3 g of albumin powder
- c / s green curry
- 1.5 g of xanthan gum
- c / s red chard leaves
- 2 carrots
- 1 kg of lamb salad
- 2 lamb tour –
- extra virgin olive oil
For those around
- Pack the tournedó in a vacuum with raw olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook in a steam oven at 67 ºC for 30 minutes.
For green juice
- Blanch the lamb lettuce and cool in ice water. Mix with 8 ice cubes and xanthan gum in a blender. Strain and season with green curry and salt.
- Mix the carrots and beat together with the egg whites to ventilate.
- The high-temperature markings kept them hardened, just one minute on each side.
- Place the tourniquet in the center of the plate and add the green juice around it and the stir-fry over the meat.
- Garnish with a little red chard leaf.
I will see you on another recipe.