Joselito Ham Croquette – Umma Santander
Mª del Mar Gancedo finalist in the second edition of the international championship Joselito Iberico Ham Croquettes during Madrid Fusión 2016
- joselito ham
- dried meat
- We start with ruff butter, flour type 00 and chopped garlic, add milk, little by little, so as not to get lumps, it is important not to stop stirring with a stick.
- Boil the flour together with the milk for approximately 35-40 minutes, we will notice how it loses the taste of raw flour, in addition to helping to disrupt the structure of the flour, which will make the croquet very creamy but consistent.
- Once we get the béchamel as we want, add the diced ham, sharp and boiled egg, all very chopped so that it integrates well into the dough, adjust the salt and cool on steel plates, not too thick to cool quickly and help in the bowling section.
- In this phase we will serve the béchamel balls, first in a beaten egg and then in a panko.
- Fry in soft butter, it can be olive or sunflower, but it does not taste much. Important oil very hot, at about 220 ° and that the ball is completely immersed, wait for them to take a dark golden tone, remove from the basket, dry with absorbent paper and arrange on a plate.
- Allow them to cool slightly to avoid possible damage to the tongue and lips
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you