Jokelito Ham Crockett – Two Seasons
Iago Castrilon’s final in the second edition of the Joselito Iberico Ham Croquettes International Championship during Madrid Fusión 2016
- 90 g. Iserian ham, fed with Joselito acorns
- 50 g of olive oil
- 40 g Butter
- 60 g Flour
- 100 g of ham
- 1.1 liters of milk
- Bread a little
- Put the pieces of butter, olive oil and ham in a vacuum bag, put in the roner at 65 ° for 1 hour
- Strain the result from the bag and place in a saucepan, add the flour and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the ham and add the warm milk, stirring better three times, simmering for 30 minutes without stirring.
- Pour the contents into a plastic pan greased with sunflower oil and cover with a film every 10 minutes, the film will be removed and the dough is mixed with a spatula, repeating the operation about 8 times
- After it is cold, the croquettes are shaped by hand, getting a round shape,
- They are passed through an egg and breadcrumbs, left to rest and finished by frying in oil at 200 ° C.
I will see you on another recipe.