Joselito Ham Croquette – La Bien Aparecida
Jose Luis Estevan finalist in the second edition of the Joselito Iberico Ham Croquettes International Championship during the Madrid Fusión 2016
- 0.4ª olive oil: 140 g
- Boiled egg: 4 units
- Iberian ham: 300 g
- Butter: 0.960 gr
- Milk: 1.2 liters
- Cream: 4 liters
- Breadcrumbs: what you need for breading croquettes
- Put the butter to heat in a bowl and add the flour and stir.
- In another container, mix the milk, cream and tablets with double broth until diluted; This mixture is added to the container in which we have the flour and without stopping to move, we get béchamel.
- Finally, add the boiled eggs, broken into pieces and the chopped ham to the béchamel. When the béchamel starts to boil, remove the pan from the heat and finally stir in the butter until melted. (It took us more or less 35 minutes to make the béchamel).
- Allow the béchamel to cool so that it hardens; later we make balls of 35-40 g, which we pass through breadcrumbs; the croquettes thus formed are stored in a refrigerator.
I will see you on another recipe.