Joselito Ham Crockett – Keki Taperia
Sergio Martinez finalist of the second edition of the international championship Joselito Iberico Ham Croquettes during Madrid Fusión 2016
- 160 g. Extra virgin olive oil Arbequina
- 160 g. Wheat flour
- 160 g of acorn ham
- 2 liters of fresh whole milk
- 500 g. Panko bread
- 2 liters of sunflower oil for frying
- 4 whole eggs
- We make a ruff with the butter and the flour in a circle, lightly toast the flour. We pour the warm milk little by little. When the 5 ‘farce is cooked, add the ham, pre-cut with a very fine knife. Let it cook without stopping, stirring with a stick until the dough separates from the walls and bottom.
- We check if the dough is ready by pouring a tablespoon on the steel table and see that it comes out clean when it peels off.
- Rest the dough for 12 hours in a cold room. Roll the croquettes weighing 20 g. Pass them through a beaten egg and then breadcrumbs panko. We rest for 2 hours in the refrigerator. Fry in plenty of oil until golden brown and transfer to absorbent paper. We planted.
- There should be crispy croquettes on the outside, creamy on the inside and flavored with ham, fed with acorns, balanced with fresh milk.
Thanks for reading.