Joselito Ham Croquette
Jesus Segura, winner of II International Championship for the best ham croquet in the world in Madrid Fusion he gives us the recipe for what happens to be the perfect croquet. To try, you need to go to Interesting facts, in the province of Cuenca
Chef: Jesús Segura
Jesus Segura and his young team are developing a unique gastronomic setting in the city of Cuenca, with the new kitchen with rain being the main axis. In addition to the Trivio restaurant, it is worth trying the tapas offer at the gastro bar.
- Olive oil
- 100 g of frico butter
- 70 g of flour
- 250 g Joselito ham
- 4 free-range eggs
- c / s breadcrumbs
- C / s sol
- C / s allspice
- C / s oil
- 1 liter of milk milk
- Stew half the ham in butter and add 850 ml of milk.
- Cook the béchamel sauce for about 25 minutes on low heat.
- Strain the béchamel to remove the cooked ham. Add the remaining milk and ham.
- Adjust salt and pepper. Spread on a pan and grease with oil to avoid crusting. Leave to stand for 24 hours.
- Dough, going first with conventional breadcrumbs, then with egg and finally with hand-grated breadcrumbs “good bread”.
- Fry in hot olive oil.
- Drain on a paper tray.
I will see you on another recipe.