Joselito croquet by Nacho Solana
Nacho Solana, winner of III International Championship for the best ham croquet in the world in Madrid Fusion, gives us the recipe for what happens to be the perfect croquet. To try, you have to go to Cantabria.
- 70g Flour
- 20g homemade butter
- 80g soft olive oil
- 100g ham Joselito Iberico
- 1 liter of raw milk from a pure cow of the city
- 100g Serrano ham
- Bread a little
- Pour Serrano Ham for 20 ‘with the oil at a low temperature, without boiling.
- Strain the result through a sieve and save the oil, discarding Serrano Ham
- In a stainless steel casserole, combine the previous butter with the butter, put it on a low heat and add the flour and cook it slowly on a low heat. 1.4. Turn on the milk, pre-cooked and at medium temperature, little by little, without stopping to stir, after about 40 minutes, turn on the Joselito ham, cut into cubes with a knife and let it cook for another 20 minutes. We will prepare the béchamel and leave it to cool in a chamber for about 12 hours.
- Roll gently by hand and beat only once on an egg and then breadcrumbs, leave for at least 30 minutes after breading
- Fry in a hot fryer at 190o
- Check the brown and texture of the interior béchamel and proceed to the plate in the way we like to present the most.
- This croquet has the peculiarity of having an Iberian taste, combined with dairy products provided by raw cow’s milk, which we extract directly from the livestock of our city, in general it is an extremely elegant synthesis.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes