Infusion of red fruits
Inspired by autumn dessert, which can now be made at any time of year.
Chef: Jordi Roca
The youngest of the Roca brothers is the sweetest of the three. He has made sweets his passion, but he also likes to enter other areas close to his specialty, such as ice cream and bakery products.
- 100 g egg yolk
- 200g sugar
- 200 g toasted sesame seeds
- Frozen puff pastry
- 1 kg of concentrated strawberry puree
- 100g sugar
- 50 g Majordona tea (mixture of red fruits with rose hips, which is a wild rose)
- 1 liter of mineral water
- 300 g of red wine
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- spinning us
- 1 sheet of gelatin
- 100g sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 15 cl mineral water
- 4 balls of mascarpone cheese ice cream
For infusion of red fruits.
- Bring the water and sugar to a boil. Add the marjoram and infuse for 10 minutes.
- Add the strawberry puree, mix and strain to remove any impurities. Reserve.
For puff pastry and sesame sticks.
- Place the puff pastry sheets stretched on a baking sheet.
- Spread with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar and sesame seeds.
- Pass a knife (or knife) to cut the sticks. Bake at 180 ° C until the puff pastry rises.
For the rain.
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Once the boil breaks, remove from the heat, cover and leave for about 15 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, strain, pour into a mold and freeze.
- Put the red fruits to taste in a bowl and soak with the infusion.
- Add granite (it is removed by scratching the form with a fork), a scoop of ice cream and a stick of puff pastry.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes