Ice chocolate mousse, wild strawberries and eucalyptus
Chocolate is one of the most desired ingredients in desserts. This light recipe can become the perfect end to a hearty meal where you want to finish with a sweet but not tempting touch.
Chef: Jordi Roca
The youngest of the Roca brothers is the sweetest of the three. He made pastries his passion, but he also likes to enter other areas close to his specialty, such as ice cream and bakery products.
- For the mousse
- 75 g of berry liqueur
- 10 cl cream
- 300 g whipped cream
- 100 g of chocolate
- 100 g of protein
- 100g sugar
- For eucalyptus caramel
- Eucalyptus candies
- For decoration
- 16 Wild strawberries
- Mint leaves
- Boil the cream. While slicing the chocolate. Add the chocolate to the hot cream and add the liqueur, stirring constantly until you get a smooth and homogeneous mixture. Reserve in the refrigerator for about 12 hours.
- Add the whipped cream to the chocolate and then the whites, set in the meringue with enveloping movements, so that the mixture is well aerated.
- Cover the rectangular shape with kitchen foil and pour the mixture. Freeze for at least 2 to 3 hours.
For eucalyptus caramel.
- Place four or five eucalyptus candies on non-stick parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C until melted.
- Place another piece of paper on top and use a roller until you get a thin sheet of caramel.
To the presentation
- Cut the mousse into individual portions and place them on a plate.
- Top with wild strawberries, some fresh mint shoots and a few eucalyptus caramel leaves.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you