Iberian ham croquettes – Huerta de Carabaña
Roberto Cabrera finalist of the third edition of the international championship Joselito Iberico Ham Croquettes during Madrid Fusión 2017
- 500 grams of flour
- 500 grams of butter
- 3 fresh onions
- 1.5 kg of Iberian ham bones ?? Joselito ??
- 1.5 kg of Iberian ham ?? Joselito ??
- 3 liters of fresh cream
- 4 liters of fresh milk
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams of Japanese breadcrumbs
- Bring the milk and cream with the ham bones to a boil while infusing, then strain and save
- Cut the onion into brunose and poacher in the oil without coloring, then add the chopped ham and finally the flour to make a ruff.
- Pour the steamed milk into the roux and dissolve with a stirrer.
- Cook the béchamel for a period of not less than 3 hours with medium boiling.
- Once the dough is ready, adjust the salt and let it rest cold for at least 24 hours.
- Bolear, previously passed through a liquid egg and later from Japanese bread.
- Finally, fry in olive oil at a temperature of 175º
Now is your time.