Increasingly fashionable at gatherings, hummus is becoming the king of spreads and dips, pies or toast. It is also very easy to perform and can be improvised quickly.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons sesame paste (tahini)
- 100 g of cooked chickpeas
- Arabic pies
- Reduce the chickpeas to a puree in a robot and add a little water until you get a creamy paste.
- Add the sesame paste and work with the robot until it is done.
- Add salt and cumin to taste and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Transfer to a jar and keep cool.
- At the time of serving, season with a few drops of oil and a little red pepper.
- Serve with toast and Arabic pies.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes