Homemade bluefin croquettes Balfegó
Marc Miro from La Llotja restaurant (L’Ametlla de Mar) tells us his secrets and his specific stamp on how to prepare and
cooking homemade croquettes with bluefin tuna Balfegó at home.
- 1 liter of bluefin tuna Balfegó
- 200g butter
- 200g flour
- 250g pieces of Balfegó bluefin tuna
- 200g onions
- 150 g canned tomatoes
- 70g olive oil
- 2g saffron
- 3g red pepper
- CS on: sol
- Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Sunflower oil
- In a saucepan, sauté the alienated onions in olive oil
- Add the seedless tomatoes, cook for 10 minutes
- Add the remaining tuna, season, add the saffron and red pepper and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Go through the meat grinder and make a reservation.
- Do it red (base to thicken) with butter and flour (cook for 20 minutes).
- Make croquettes.
- Cool slightly, knead and roll with a sleeve on parchment paper.
- Freezing and bread.
- Fry 4 croquettes in a lot of oil and a plate
Thanks for reading.