Ham and egg croquettes – La Cueva
Miriam Mezones finalist of the third edition of the international championship Joselito Iberico Ham Croquettes during Madrid Fusión 2017
- 300GR. OF FLOUR
- 3L. FULL-FAT MILK
- SUNFLOWER OIL
- Boiled egg
- Bread a little
- Egg for dough
- Stew the flour with the sunflower oil in a saucepan.
- Then add the milk little by little while stirring, add salt (to taste) and a little butter.
- Bring to a boil while stirring and add the ham and boiled egg. When finished, take it to the source and leave it to cool while the croquettes can be molded.
- With two spoons we form the balls, passing them through an egg and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in plenty of very hot oil.
- We take them out on a plate with kitchen paper and … Ready to eat.
Now is your time.