Mariano Mier was the winner of the Mahou Madrid Fusión in 2016 with this original cover with an Asian flair. It is designed to be accompanied by the very cold San Miguel Selecta. Enjoy!
- Asturcelta cheek piece
- oyster sauce
- a mixture of Japanese species
- Burning bread
- Stew the cheeks, first mash the vegetables, add the spices and sake, myrrh and oyster sauce, add the cheeks and cook on low heat for three hours.
- Meanwhile, crush the peanuts.
- Prepare the coriander
- Open the bread halfway
- Remove the pieces on the cheeks after they are done
- Put the meat in the bread together with the coriander and the crushed peanuts. Serve with San Miguel Selecta.
I will see you on another recipe.