Grouper with squid and dry tendons
Recipe by Alfonso Castellano, El Senor Martin
- 1200 g Groups (150 g per person)
- 500 g of wild cuttlefish
- 500 g of veal tendons
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- ½ kg of carrots
- 50 g chorizo pepper paste
- 2 onions
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon kimchi sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot red pepper
- 1 liter of water
- 1 glass of white wine
- splash brandy
- thyme leaves
For dry tendons:
- Clean the tendons and place them in a pressure cooker with half the carrots, half the garlic and 1 spring onion along with the water.
- Let them cook for 45 minutes. Uncover them and let them cool briefly to cut them into 1 cm cubes.
- In a circle, add the rest of the very chopped vegetables and let them poach completely. Add the peppers and chorizo.
- Add the tendons, stew and pour white wine and brandy until the alcohol evaporates.
- Add the cooking broth to the tendons and let it shrink until the correct texture is achieved. Add the kimchi and the oyster room, add salt and book.
For the group:
- Clean the group and remove the groin, getting 150 grams of clean fish.
- In a cold pan, add the oil with the spices and the band on the skin side. Cook until it reaches the desired point.
Finishing works and presentation:
Heat 150 g of tendon stew per serving. Serve the stew at the bottom of the plate, and on top of the fillet in groups, drained perfectly with butter.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes