Grilled duck breast movies
The thriving Peruvian cuisine has one of its supporters in this young cook that this recipe shows one of the many aspects of quinoa, a pseudo-grain culture that gives a lot to talk about in gastronomy
The chef: Omar Malpartida
- 100 g of boiled white quinoa
- 10 g of garlic
- 50 g garlic
- 90 g yellow chili paste
- Half a tablespoon of butter
- Parmesan to taste
- 50 ml cream
- 100 ml of vegetable or chicken broth
- 200 g in a piece of duck breast
- Bay leaf
- Boil the quinoa in cold water, with a slice of onion and bay leaf, about 8 minutes from the boiling point.
- Make a classic sauce with onions and garlic, add the yellow pepper paste and cook for another 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add the cream and add the cooked quinoa, add the broth little by little, add the butter and parmesan and season.
- Grill the duck breasts.
Thanks for reading.