From the hand of this thriving chef you learn how to make hot ceviche, one of the dishes most sought after by lovers of Peruvian cuisine.
Chef: Omar Malpartida
- A pinch of sugar
- 180 g of sea bass
- 90 g yellow chili paste
- 80 g of lime juice
- 50 g of orange juice
- 2 g coriander, chopped
- 10 g of beer
- Pickled onions
- Habanero pepper, chopped to taste
- Cassava chips
- Blanched corn flakes
- Cut the sea bass into 4 cm cubes.
- Strain it into a bowl, season with salt and sugar, add lime and orange juice.
- Immediately add the yellow chili paste, beer and minced chili.
- Adjust the season and serve on a pre-blanched corn husk
- Place on the grill, cook for 4 minutes.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you