Grandma with strawberries
Super easy, but sweet and attractive. It is important to choose a good base sobao pasiego and not skimp on the quality of the wine. Otherwise, even a small child can do it.
- 12 tablespoons bitter orange marmalade
- 250 ml muscat orange wine (or Muscat)
- 4 rooms available
- 12 berries
- Boil the jam with the wine and a few tablespoons of water for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the room into cubes.
- Bathe the sobaota with the hot orange syrup (reserve a few tablespoons). Allow them to stand for two hours at room temperature so that they absorb well.
- Serve the cakes with strawberries, cut into wedges, sprinkled with syrup. You can add a little whipped cream and decorate with a few mint leaves.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes