Gondre beoseot bulgogi
The recipe we offer below, gondre beoseot bulgogi (a variant of bimbibap, perhaps the most representative dish in Korea). Prepared by Chef Su-Jim, “a dish that is sure to please not only the Spaniards, but also all who love nutritious, delicious and colorful cuisine.”
- 250 g of tapilla or beef fillet
- 100 g cooked gondre (or leafy vegetable similar to spinach)
- 100 g of onion
- 100 g of leeks
- 100 g of fungus
- 50 g of donkey thorn
- 50 g shiitake mushrooms
- ½ golden needle sponge (or large sponge)
- ¾ l. Broth
- Meat seasoning
- 500 ml. meat broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Matsul wine (type mirim or similar)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Marinate the meat for half an hour with the specified dressing, massaging the meat well with the dressing and let it rest.
- Prepare the gondra.
- Cut onions and leeks into slices.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms separately (sponge, diagonally).
- In a wide and low saucepan, place part of the cooked gondra in the center and surround the mushrooms and vegetables, forming a circle.
- Place the marinated meat on top of the gondre and the rest of the gondre on top.
- Add the broth without covering it completely.
- Put on the fire until it boils and after boiling, serve in the same dish.
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes