Traditional Easter cuisine is what 18 restaurants in the city of Mostoles (Madrid) will offer us between April 4 and 8, during the days “Gastronomic Tasting”.
We know that there are many, if not all, cities that have prepared for these days various gastronomic events around traditional Easter cuisine. Although this time we want to tell you about the days of “Gastronomic tastingOrganized by the city of Madrid Bridges to several restaurants.
In total, Mostoles will have 18 restaurants, including restaurants, cafes, bars and breweries, which have included traditional Easter dishes in their menus, at very affordable prices.
The Easter cookbook developed by the 18 hospitality establishments in the city for these days from “Gastronomic tasting“It simply came to our notice then traditional lean cuisine in which special recipes based on fish are consumed, with fever being the absolute hero; vegetables, mainly spinach; and legumes, such as chickpeas, one of the main ingredients of awake soup.
Some are based on traditional Easter recipes and others have reworked them to give them a more up-to-date point.
“Easter menus”, typical vigil plugs, tapas “Delicatessen”, along with recipes for Easter cakes, are some of the proposals that will be held during these five days in parallel, how could it be otherwise, along with religious and traditional events , scheduled for the municipality.
In addition, most of these restaurants will offer customers a juicy tapas menu these days, inspired by the traditional dishes of the week, just for drinking, including cod pancakes, salmon croquettes, seafood toast, seafood stews. stew, etc.
Whether you live in Mostoles or if you are going to visit this city in Madrid during Holy Week, be sure to visit one of the following restaurants to attend the conference. “Gastronomic tasting“:
- Mason Gregorio (C / Reyes Católicos 16)
- Móstoles Winery (C / Andrés Torrejón 4)
- JL Simón Cafeteria (C / Sito de Zaragoza, 6)
- Cafe Restaurant La Cava (C / Canarias 1)
- El Colmadito de Jose (C / Canary 7)
- Delicatessen El Encinar (C / Cuesta de la Virgen 7)
- Bar La Tasquita (Plaza de España s / n)
- El Postillón de Paco (C / Sitio de Zaragoza 1)
- Pino Restaurant (C / Juan XXIII 17)
- Café Torrecilla (Avda. Dos de Mayo 1)
- Gobana Tavern (C / Ciudad de Dolores Hidalgo s / n)
- Chacao Pub (C / Juan XXIII 3 back)
- Café Carpanta (C / de la Independencia 3)
- Hermanos Cedillo Restaurant (C / Juan XXIII 21 back)
- El Rincon de Berna (C / America, 4)
- The Abbey of the Heavenly Gates (Glorieta de España s / n)
- Hotel Ciudad de Móstoles (road Villaviciosa-Móstoles (M-856), KM 0,200, 28935 Móstoles)
- Hotel Spa La Princesa (Ctra. M -506, Km 9 exit Móstoles Centro – 28922)
More info: mostoles.es
Thanks for reading.
David from 55000 Recipes