Fried milk with frozen liquid heart and coffee gelatin
Exquisite version of fried milk, with a very attractive presentation and the most appetizing accompaniment: coffee
Chef: Francis Paniego
Heir to an important saga for hoteliers, he is the great kitchen innovator in Riohan. He divided his life between Echaurren, the family restaurant in Ezcaray, where he has his restaurant, El portal de Echaurren, and Tondeluna, the gastro bar in Logroño.
- 50 g cornstarch
- frying oil
- egg and flour to cover
- 1/2 teaspoon agar-agar
- 3 gelatin sheets
- 500 ml of coffee infusion
- 50 g of flour
- 1 liter of milk
- For fried milk
- 6 balls of coffee ice cream
- For coffee sauce
- 250 ml anglaise cream
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 200g sugar
- the skin of 1 lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- For coffee jelly
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 sheet of filo paste
- For coffee chips
- Boil ¾ liters of milk with lemon peel, cinnamon and sugar. Mix the remaining quarter liter of milk with the flour, sugar and cornstarch.
- Add the boiled milk with the flavors, stirring constantly.
- Bring everything back to a boil until it thickens, strain it on a greased pan and let it cool.
- Cut into portions. Spread flour and egg and fry in hot oil.
- Heat the coffee well, add the agar-agar first and later, when the coffee is warm, add the gelatin tails.
- Spread a thin layer on a tray and leave to cool.
- Dissolve the coffee in anglaise cream to taste
- Crispy coffee
- Cut the dough into fillets into triangles. Butter and make three-layer piles.
- Paint with powdered sugar and coffee powder. Bake for 20 minutes at 170 ° C.
- Place a portion of fried milk on each plate.
- Arrange a sheet of coffee gelatin on it.
- Accompany everything with the crispy coffee, cream and ice cream coffee ball.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes