Fideua of the fresh Norwegian stocker
The stock is fished off the coast of Norway in a sustainable way. This is a delicious, affordable and flexible fish that you can prepare with the recipes you use every day. Here we leave you a simple recipe Fideuá de stoker
- 400 g. Fresh Norwegian cocktail
- 300 g. Fideua
- 200 mussels previously opened
- 200 g of boiled shrimp
- 100 g of pure cuttlefish
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 liter of fish broth
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Before that, clean the fish skin and bones and cut into 3 cm cubes, save.
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes and put a little olive oil in a paella pan and fry the vegetables, add noodles and saute.
- Add the fish stock, saffron and tomato sauce and simmer.
- When about 3 minutes, add the shrimp, open mussels and fish, stir well until everything is integrated.
- Season to taste and serve.
Now is your time.