Fresh Norwegian salmon tartare with asparagus
Easy and tasty recipe with Norwegian salmon.
- 600g Fresh Norwegian salmon
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 ginger root
- 2 oranges
- Blanch the asparagus in salted water, cut into small pieces
and add them to the Norwegian salmon.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces with a sharp knife and place
in the recipient.
- Season the salmon with grated ginger, oil, a pinch of salt and juice
orange and lemon.
- Toast the black sesame seeds in a pan and add it to the tartar.
- Serve with the help of pasta rings to make a beautiful plate.
Thanks for reading.
55000 Recipes for you