Fever with peas
With this recipe Ricardo Gonzalez Sotres, owner of The Pancar retreat, won the twelfth edition of the Giraldo Bacalao Award in Vitoria, luxury.
Chef: Ricardo Gonzalez Sotres
- Algae: lettuce and sea spaghetti
- Pea sprouts
- 10 ml of oil
- 700 g of peas
- 300 g cod belly
- 4 cod fillets (180 ?? 200 g)
- Cod and seaweed are placed in a bag prepared for 10 minutes at 50 degrees in the Roner.
- The pea pods are liquefied to make their juice.
- The peas are blanched. They are reserved.
- Fever peels are peeled.
- Put the juice from the pods with the belly on low heat until it is reduced by half. Add peas and season with salt.
For a plate
- Put a tablespoon of stew in a plate, place the cod on top and finish with some pea shoots.
I will see you on another recipe.