EASY CREAM FOR BEAST AND WITHOUT CREAMS for filling cakes
Contents of this recipe
EASY CREAM FOR BASES AND WITHOUT CREAMS for filling cakes: presentation
You will see what an easier and faster way to prepare confectionery cream without lumps. It is essential for baking and you can use it for countless desserts. You need a few ingredients and you certainly have them all in your kitchen. In my house we are many fans of confectionery cream, as it gives desserts incredible juiciness. Take a look at these creamy and creamy stuffed wind steaks (TRICK to make them very hollow) that are a real craze.
- 750 ml milk (3 glasses)
- 4 egg yolks
- 60 g cornstarch (1/2 cup)
- 150 g sugar (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cinnamon stick
EASY CREAM FOR BEAST AND WITHOUT CREAMS for filling cakes: videoreceta
You can watch this video on YouTube so you can comment, like, or subscribe to my video recipe channel.
EASY CREAM FOR BUSTERS AND WITHOUT CREAMS for filling cakes: preparation of the recipe
1. – Reserve half a glass of milk. Put the remaining milk in a saucepan. Add the cinnamon stick. Reduce heat when you see the milk begin to boil. Boil for about a minute so that the milk absorbs the whole taste of cinnamon. Remove the pan from the heat.
2.- Put the four yolks in a bowl. Add the sugar, vanilla essence and mix well.
3. – Dissolve the cornstarch in the milk you saved at the beginning. Stir well until no lumps remain.
4. – Add the milk with the cornstarch to the bowl with the yolks. Beat well. Using a strainer, turn on the milk you poured in with the cinnamon. Mix well.
5.- Pour the confectionery cream into a saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
6. – Place the cream in a container covered with kitchen foil in contact with the cream so that it cools down and does not form a crust.
My tips for making this easy confectionery cream for filling cakes without lumps:
White can be used for another preparation. You can use them to make delicious meringues or add to an omelet.
It is important to leave it covered with plastic wrap in contact with the cream until it cools down and thus will not create a crust.
Confectionery cream is used in countless desserts. Here are some recommendations that you will like. They are simple desserts to prepare, with which you will surely succeed.
Butter dough and cream cake. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside!
Eclairs filled with cream. You can now prepare a good amount, because eventually they will fly. They are really crazy and you can’t eat just one.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes