Easy chocolate cake. Mix, bake and done!
Contents of this recipe
Easy chocolate cake. Mix, bake and READY !: Presentation
This chocolate cake, in addition to being easy and delicious, is also ideal as a base for cakes and pastries. Fill it and decorate it to your liking or you can just enjoy it. This is a recipe in just two steps: stir, bake and that’s it. A simple cake that will get you out of more than one rush. It is moist and very fluffy, with a taste of chocolate that will delight the most demanding palates. This recipe is taken from the blog MegaSilvita From my friend Sylvia, she thinks this cake is the BEST.
- 75 g. Cocoa powder and a little more to sprinkle the mold 180 g. Universal flour
- 300 grams of sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking soda (6 g)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder (4 g)
- 3/4 teaspoon fine salt (4 g))
- 2 large eggs
- 180 ml of milk
- 180 ml of hot water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sunflower or soft olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- Form lubricating oil
Easy chocolate cake. Mix, bake and READY !: Video recipes
You can watch this video on YouTube so you can comment, like, or subscribe to my video recipe channel.
Easy chocolate cake. Mix, bake and READY !: Create the recipe
1.-Preheat oven to 180 degrees by heating up and down.
2.- Prepare buttermilk. Add lemon juice or white vinegar to the milk and stir. In a few minutes you will have it ready for use in the cake.
3.- Prepare the form. I used a movable diameter of 22 centimeters. Place parchment paper on the base, close the form and cut off the excess. You can use a non-removable mold and cut a disc of greaseproof paper to place it on the base. Grease the base and walls of the pan with a little oil. Sprinkle a little cocoa powder until it covers the base and walls of the form.
4. – Mix the solid ingredients in a bowl. Add the cocoa, flour, sugar, salt, bicarbonate, baking powder or baking powder through a sieve. Mix all ingredients well and add buttermilk. Now add the liquid ingredients: eggs, oil, vanilla essence and hot water. Beat everything with a few sticks, start at low speed. Go to the form when everything is well mixed.
5.- Pour the mixture into the mold. Place the form in the oven. I put it on the second of the five levels that my oven has. Bake the cake for 45 minutes. Open the form and transfer it to a wire rack to cool.
If you like easy cupcakes, check out this one Microwave brownie You will cook it in 5 minutes and it is delicious.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes