Easy and fast canapé of puff pastry for Christmas. Very cheap!
Contents of this recipe
Easy and fast canapé of puff pastry for Christmas. Very cheap !: Presentation
Prepare trays with very few ingredients and very cheap. These canapes of puff pastry are so colorful that they will attract the attention of your table. They are perfect for whetting your appetite and can be prepared in no time. Here are some very rich fillings, but you already know that you can fill them with the ingredients you have on hand or the ingredients you like the most at home.
Check out this other tray of easy, quick and low-fat puff pastry so you don’t run out of ideas.
For 48 sofas
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 egg for painting
- 30 g grated yellow cheese
- Spinach canapes: 50 g spinach and 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- Tuna canapes: 1 small box of tuna and 5 strips of roasted pepper
- Pâté canapes: 100 g pate and 1 apple
- Chorizo sofa: 50 g chorizo
- Ham canapes: 50 g ham
- Bacon canapes: 75 g bacon or bacon
Easy and fast canapé of puff pastry for Christmas. Very cheap !: Videoreceta
You can watch this video on YouTube so you can comment, like, or subscribe to my video recipe channel.
Easy and fast canapé of puff pastry for Christmas. Very cheap !: Preparation of the recipe
1.- Cut the puff pastry. You need to take it out of the fridge 5 minutes before cutting. Divide the dough into 3 strips lengthwise and make sure they are approximately the same. Cut from top to bottom with a knife.
2.- Fill the sofas.
Spinach canapes and cream cheese.
Drain the spinach and cut it with scissors. Add a little salt and add cream cheese to taste. Mix well. Place the filling on the dough. Spread the filling well on one of the strips of puff pastry.
Canape of tuna and black pepper.
Spread the tuna on a strip of puff pastry and place the peppers on top.
Cannabis and apple canapes.
Cut the pate into strips and place it on the puff pastry. You can also distribute it. Add the apple on top.
3. – Roll up the sofas. Paint the edge of the dough with a beaten egg to make it easier to close. Roll over yourself lengthwise.
4. – Cut into portions of approximately 4 centimeters.
5.- Leave the sofas on the baking tray. Brush them with beaten egg to make them shiny. You can decorate them with sesame seeds on top.
6. – Bake the sofas. Place the pan in a preheated 200 degree oven with heating up and down for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
1. – Cut the puff pastry into 3 strips across the entire width.
2.- Place a little grated cheese on each strip so that the sausage sticks to the dough.
3.- Add the ham to a strip, add chorizo to the second and bacon or bacon to the third.
4. – Paint the closure with a beaten egg.
5. – Roll it on yourself, leaving the roll a little hollow inside.
6. – Cut into slices of approximately one centimeter and place them on the oven tray, leaving a space between them.
7.- Bake the sofas for 15 minutes at 200 degrees with heating up and down.
Introduce the sofas on a tray and you will see how colorful they are.
My advice to prepare these canapes from puff pastry:
It is important to remove the puff pastry 5 minutes before the refrigerator to make it easier to handle.
If you love sofas at home, I recommend you take a look at them
The richest couches for these parties
Now is your time.