Welcome I am David
Are you ready for the next recipe?
Easy and delicious homemade pancakes
How to make homemade pancakes
Today we have one of the most famous recipes in the world, as seen in many movies and TV series. I’m talking about the recipe for homemade pancakes or homemade American pancakes, which are accompanied by all sorts of toppings and in this case we bet on a few slices of banana and a good stream of honey. The ingredients for homemade pancakes are many, but you do not have to worry about it, because they are very affordable for almost everyone. In what is confectionery, they are very common ingredients.
Tips for making the perfect homemade pancakes
1. You can make the dough by machine instead of by hand. You will save effort and it may even cost you better.
2. Fire control is essential in the preparation of homemade pancakes. You need to heat the pan a lot at the beginning and reduce the intensity after cooking the first pancake.
3. Do not add excess oil. Just enough to grease the pan. The first pancake will absorb the excess butter and make the perfect pan for the next pancakes. This is one of the reasons to always get confused.
4. Do not hesitate when turning the pancakes. If you try to place them well or handle them carefully, they will most likely break or look ugly.
5. You do not need to give them more than 1 turn. The ideal is back and forth, but if you want to check that they are well done on both sides, you can do it if you are careful.
Ingredients for 4 people
1 – Mix the eggs with the sugar
We start making homemade pancakes by mixing the eggs with the sugar until they get an emulsion. We have to beat them in a few minutes.
2 – Add the milk, olive oil and vanilla essence
With the scrambled eggs and sugar, it’s time to add the milk. Mix it and add olive oil and vanilla essence, integrating them with the other components.
3 – Add the flour and yeast little by little
Mix the flour with the yeast in the same bowl. Then add this mixture little by little while we include it in the homemade pancake batter. We must make sure that no lumps of flour remain. You can sift it to minimize the risks.
4 – Turn the cinnamon and salt over and add the homemade pancake batter
With the integrated flour and yeast is a row of cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Once we include them in the dough, let it rest for 10 minutes as it is.
5 – Heat the pan to make homemade pancakes
After 10 minutes, pour the whole dough into a dispenser, if you have one. Place a wide pan or crepe pan on the fire with a spray of oil. When our pan is very hot, put a little dough and let it expand. Don’t worry, because the former is always confused for many reasons. Everyone else will be perfect.
6 – Turn homemade pancakes into an easy and quick recipe
When you see that much of the surface of the pancake is full of bubbles, it’s time to turn it over. Take the palette, lift the edge a little, place the palette under the pan with a soft but dry blow and turn it over without hesitation.
7 – Wait for the pancake to be made on the other side
After turning the pancake, wait a little more than 1 minute for it to rise on the other side. We can turn it over again to see if it’s golden enough, although I don’t recommend doing it because it can ruin the edges.
8 – Decorate homemade pancakes
Once we make a few pancakes (or all), it’s time to arrange and decorate them. In this case, I put a few banana slices and a handful of honey, but you can put whatever you want.
9 – We finished the homemade pancakes in 15 minutes
And that’s friends. We finished our easy and delicious homemade pancakes. I hope you will prepare them very soon at home and upload the final photo on Instagram, mentioning my account 55000 Recipes. So I will see that you have made one of my recipes and I will be very happy.
Nothing else for today. Tomorrow more and better here in the Family Kitchen.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes