Croquettes of blood sausages from Burgos
Original croquet, served with potato cream and a touch of curry mayonnaise
- 50 ml liquid cream
- For croquet
- 120 g of black pudding from Burgos, crushed
- 50 ml of meat broth
- 25 ml of liquid cream
- For curry mayonnaise
- 50 g of mayonnaise
- 2 grams of curry powder
- For the potato foam
- 200 g of potatoes
- Stew the crushed blood and add to the liquid cream
- Once connected, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Form the croquettes and go through flour, egg and panko.
- Fry in plenty of oil until crispy. Reserve.
For curry mayonnaise
- Mix the two ingredients well and put them in a pastry bag. Book cold.
For the potato foam
- Cook the potatoes in water until soft. Bark.
- Mix them with a little meat broth and add the cream.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- We put the siphon with 1 charge.
- Place the potato foam at the bottom of the plate.
- On the very hot black pudding croquet.
- Finish with mayonnaise curry.
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes