Joselito croquet by Miguel Carretero
Miguel Carretero, winner of the IV International Championship for the best ham croquet in the world in Madrid Fusion, gives us the recipe for what happens to be the perfect croquet. To try it, you have to go to Santera (Calle del Gral. Pardiñas, 56 Madrid).
- 3300 liters of fresh cow’s milk
- 600 ml 33% fat cream
- 12 units of gelatin sheets
- 550 g butter
- 550 g Flour
- 700 g Sliced ham JOSELITO
- 3 bones from JOSELITO ham
- c / s pasteurized egg
- c / s flour
- c / s panko
- Heat the milk together with the ham bones and let it infuse.
- On the other hand, melt the butter and add the flour.
- Cook for a few minutes until the flour is cooked through.
- Add the milk, previously strained, in two portions and cook the dough on a very low heat.
- We continue to cook and stir with a stick.
- Meanwhile, hydrate the gelatin sheets in ice water.
- Put the cream in a saucepan, heat without boiling and add the gelatin sheets.
- When the dough is cooked, add the chopped ham and cook for a minute.
- Outside the heat, add the cream and move slowly until the temperature of the dough decreases little by little.
- Pour the dough on a tray and remove the skin, rest for 14 hours.
- We make balls of 40 g and go through flour, then through an egg and finally through a panko
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you