Croquette Cañitas Maite
This is the recipe for croquet from Javier Sanz and Juanio Soquio (Cañitas Maite restaurant), winner of the VIII competition for the best croquet by Joselito Hamm in Madrid Fusion 2021.
- 100 g of sheep oil
- 2 liters of whole milk
- 110 g flour
- 300 g ham joselito
- 200 g of sheep’s milk
This is the recipe for croquet by Javier Sanz and Juanio Saquilo (Cañitas Maite) with Iberian ham Joselito, who won the VII competition for the best croquet of Joselito Ham in Madrid Fusion 2021
- Cut the ham very finely until it becomes a very fine bruise
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat
- In a flat saucepan, melt the butter, when it melts, turn off the heat and add the ham (little by little homogenize the ham with the butter)
- Add the flour, mix well and cook for 7 minutes
- After the butter is toasted, add half of the milk so that it integrates well, add the other half, homogenize and bring to a boil (without stopping to stir)
- Once it boils, cook the dough for 8 minutes on high heat, then reduce the heat to a minimum and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Put the point of salt and pepper
- Add 200 g of sheep’s milk and mix well with a mixer
- When the dough is done, pour it on a tray and let it rest until the dough is firm
- Prepare the croquettes and fry at 180 degrees in a lot of oil or a deep fryer. When it turns golden, remove and dry the excess fat very well.
I will see you on another recipe.
55000 Recipes for you