Mario Vales, chef at Hortensio Restaurant (Madrid), offers a very tasty appetizer made from “white corn flour”
- For the table
- GOYA White corn flour
- Pour the milk with the garlic and thyme and gradually add to the corn flour.
- Stir until you get a firm dough.
- Immediately add the diced butter.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes or until the dough can be processed.
- Knead until a homogeneous texture is obtained, adjust and add salt.
- Roll out the dough between the parchment paper with a rolling pin, making a very thin sheet of dough.
- Ultra freezing, mold, baking and cooling.
Emulsion of hot pepper and Greek yogurt, sweet corn, slices of smoked lard and coriander sprouts.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you