Creamy Iberian ham croquettes fed with acorns by Taberna Pedraza
Carmen Caro (Taberna Pedraza) finalist in the first edition of the International Croquet Championship “Hasselito Iberico” during Madrid Fusion 2015
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 liter of cream
- 100 grams of diced Iberian ham, fed with acorns
- 150 grams of flour
- 150 grams of olive oil
- 1 bone of Iberian ham fed with acorns
- Bring the milk and cream with the ham bone to a boil over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Leave to stand for another 10 minutes.
- Stew the ham in the oil until it darkens without burning. Add the flour and simmer for another 5 minutes on low heat. Strain the milk over the previous mixture and boil for a few minutes.
- Pour the resulting dough into a shallow pan and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Shape the croquettes with the size and shape you prefer. Go through flour, egg and breadcrumbs. Fry in plenty of olive oil at 180oC. Remove when golden brown.
Thanks for reading.
55000 Recipes for you