Cream of caparrones with liquid ravioli of green nuts and haro delgadillas
Caparrones is the way red beans are known in La Rioja, and Haro’s delgadillas are typical sausages for this city.
Recipe from 100% Riojan, decorated with elegant ravioli.
Chef: Francis Paniego
Heir to an important saga for hoteliers, he is the great kitchen innovator in Riohan. He divides his life between Echaurren, the family restaurant in Ezcaray, where he has his restaurant, El portal de Echaurren, and Tondeluna, the gastro bar in Logroño.
- 1 onion
- splash white wine vinegar
- 12 noodles for lasagna
- 100 g of bacon for fertilizer
- 200 g of Riohan chorizo
- Garlic and parsley puree
- 1 chorizo pepper
- 1 carrot
- 3 cloves garlic with skin
- 500 g of cabbage
- 1 ham bone
- 1 piece of bread
- 1 teaspoon sweet red pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 300 g delgadili from Haro
- 1 dried chili
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 gelatin sheets
- 500 g of capers
Cream of capers
- Cook the shells, covered with water with 3 cloves of garlic with skin, whole onion and peeled, carrot and chorizo pepper.
- When cooked for a few minutes, add the bay leaf, chorizo and a drop of crude oil.
- Add the garlic and parsley mash and a dash of vinegar.
- Bring to a boil (scare) several times during cooking, adding a little cold water. It should be cooked on a very low heat so as not to loosen the skins of legumes.
- When the capers are almost completely cooked, add the flavored paprika. You have to be very careful not to burn yourself.
- Remove onion, carrot, chorizo, bay leaf and garlic. Mix the beans with the broth and go through fine Chinese. Season with salt and reserve.
Liquid cabbage ravioli
- Cook the cabbage in water with ham and breadcrumbs soaked in milk so that the whole house does not smell of cabbage.
- Drain, keeping some broth.
- Stew with minced garlic, hot pepper and a little flour. When toasted, moisten with a little broth. Mix and go through the exquisite Chinese.
- Include gelatin sheets, pre-soaked in water and drained. Wait for it to harden.
- Cut the gelatinous portions of cabbage the size of ravioli pasta, place in the center and shape the ravioli.
- Heat them slightly in the microwave, being careful not to liquefy the gelatin.
- Place some hot ravioli on the bottom of each plate, a portion of Haro delgadilla, pre-baked, and toast with bacon.
- Finally, pour the caparrones cream on top.
Note. Francis Paniego He prefers to use asa de jug cabbage to make this recipe.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes