Crab spider ravioli
We show you how to prepare this delicious recipe for spider ravioli, prepared by Carlos Pascal, Chilean chef, owner and soul of Kitchen Club.
- ½ Saffron sachet
- 20 sheets of Guiozas paste (1 pack)
- For the ravioli
- 2 egg yolks
- Other ingredients
- 1 (150g) vine tomato
- 1 spring onion
- Tuber tuber of lotus color
- 1 tablespoon (6g) chives, minced
- 1 tsp (5 g) poppy seeds
- 100 grams of chopped spider
- 1 (50g) tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 slice frying pan fried
- 50 grams of peeled almonds
- 300 grams stock of crustaceans
- 80 ml of white wine
- 100 grams of rice shrimp
- 2 (400g) medium onions
- For shrimp pepitoria
- Water to close the ravioli
- 10 ml of brandy
- Sunflower oil
For the ravioli
- Place a sheet of dough on a board and a tablespoon of crushed spider meat with mayonnaise and brandy on top. Wet the edges of the dough and cover the ravioli with another dough. We crush the edges well so that the spider cancer does not drain and close it well.
- In a steamer, place the ravioli with boiling water on a piece of greaseproof paper so that it does not burn. Cook for 6 minutes and remove to serve.
For shrimp pepitoria
- In a saucepan, sauté the onions a little in the mirepoix and add the shrimp after they are browned, add the wine and evaporate the alcohol.
- We add the broth from the crustaceans and the other ingredients.
- Cook for 25 minutes, add the egg yolks, dissolving them in a separate bowl with a little of the sauce and integrate.
- Cook for a few more minutes and grind in a food processor.
- If we want a fine sauce, we can pass it through a strainer.
- Save hot for serving.
- Cut onions into brunoise and fry for 2 minutes in a pan.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, using only the skin, into small squares.
- Stew for a minute, remove and add salt.
- Cut the lotus into thin slices and fry in hot sunflower oil.
- We keep absorbent paper.
- In a plate we put a base of pepitoria, on top of our ravioli and remind ourselves with onions and tomatoes, along with crispy lotus.
- Sprinkle a little poppy seed and onion.
- We serve
Thanks for reading.