Beef sandwich with avocado and tomato
A simple and quick breakfast to prepare. For dinner, watching a good movie, for the kids to share a snack with friends or, just to take it on a field trip. Light, balanced, rich … and easy. Can you ask for more than a sandwich?
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Leaves of a fresh arugula
- Sandwich bread (thin slices and without edges)
- 2 tomato spread
- 1 lemon
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 packets of meat prepared for carpaccio
- Slightly roll the rolling pin over the slices of bread.
- Spread them with tomatoes and season with a few drops of oil and salt.
- Work with the avocado with a few drops of lemon until you get a cream. Put a pinch of salt.
- Cut slices of carpaccio meat the same size as the bread.
- On a slice put a little spread of avocado cream and the meat on it. Add some arugula leaves and cover with another slice. Spread the avocado, a few slices of meat again and cover with another slice of bread smeared with tomato inside.
- Once the sandwich is finished, carefully roll it over.
The important thing is the balance between the amount of bread and the filling. Too much stuffing spoils the sandwiches. This sandwich is also great with unstable meat instead of carpaccio or roast beef.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes