In this recipe you can learn with Ángel León to cook delicious corvina ceviche
Chef: Angel Leon
His journey has not been easy, but he is finally here! where he wanted: by the sea, in Cadiz, cooking as he had always dreamed. He has made the Ocean his ally and his tasting menu is a tour of the seabed, dunes and rocks. His new project is a wonderful project in the swamps of Port of Santa Maria.
- 15 corn kernels
- 6 grams of shoes
- For tiger milk
- 50 grams of water
- 2.5 grams of plankton
- 10 g dehydrated shrimp
- Corn lio: 50 g
- For planktonic tacos
- Chopped corvina: 250 g
- 100 g of lime juice
- 25 g chopped corvina
- 15 cereal cornfields
- 50 grams of red onions
- 10 coriander leaves
- To the presentation
- 15 g of olive oil
- 5 grams of habanero chili
- 25 g of celery blanks
- About the corvina
About the corvina
- Cut the corvina into 2 cm cubes, trying to be as accurate as possible.
For planktonic tacos
- Process all ingredients in the mortar until the most even mass is obtained.
- Roll out the dough between transparent paper and shape with a pasta knife.
For tiger milk
- Crush all ingredients except the oil and strain them finely, adjust the salt and emulsify with olive oil.
- Osmotize the fish in tiger milk for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- We mark the mini tortillas with a non-stick coating until they turn golden brown.
- Cut the red onion into strips of julienne as finely as possible and dip it in lime juice.
- We fry the field and cook the corn.
- We put the pieces of fish and bathe them abundantly with tiger milk.
- The remaining ingredients are placed on top, alternating.
I will see you on another recipe.