Cookies with heart
At Christmas everything is tastier, especially cookies! And this year they are becoming a very sweet gift with apples
- 250 grams of powdered sugar
- 2 grams of salt
- 200 grams of whole eggs
- 250 grams of butter
- Filling ingredients
- 1 kg of apples
- 400 grams of refined sugar
- 20 grams of lemon juice
- 20 grams of pectin fruit
- Ingredients for the dough
- 500 grams of flour 00
- With the food processor, beat the butter together with the powdered sugar until you get a light cream. Add the salt and eggs little by little, then the flour.
- When the mixture is fine and smooth, place it in a pastry bag and apply the appropriate amount of dough for each cookie on a surface of your preferred shape and size.
- In the center of each cookie, add a small amount of Red Delicious Marlene® apple jam and then cover with a second layer of cookie dough. (The process will be faster and more perfect if done directly in a silicone cookie mold with the shape you like best).
- Let the cookies rest in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Then, after preheating the oven to 180 ° C, bake them for about 10-12 minutes. Take them out and let them cool.
- If you want to decorate, melt the dark chocolate in the marinade, dip them in half and leave them to cool and dry on a special baking paper for at least an hour.
Now is your time.
55000 Recipes for you