Cookies or cookies with chocolate chips delight children and are a vice for adults. They are very easy to prepare: try to make them with the little ones in the house, you will see how they have fun
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 150 g chopped walnuts
- 150 g chopped chocolate
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 g baking powder
- 180 g of flour
- 120g sugar
- 180 g butter
- Mix the softened butter in a bowl with the sugar.
- Add the egg and flour mixed and sifted with the yeast. Add a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Cut the dough in half and place them in different bowls.
- In one, add cocoa powder to make chocolate chip cookies.
- Add the nuts and chocolate in both bowls in equal parts and mix well.
- Form small balls of pasta and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Crush them lightly with your hand to form circles.
- Bake at 170ºC for about 12 minutes. Check the point and allow them to cool to room temperature.
I will see you on another recipe.