Cold cucumber soup and yogurt
Inspired by Greek trays, it is refreshing, nutritious and very simple. Ideally, the refrigerator should always be ready to serve.
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil of the Arbekino variety
- 1 branch of fresh mint
- 1 clove garlic
- 200-250 g of Greek yogurt
- 2 kg of cucumbers
- Wash the cucumbers, peel them (leaving one with the skin, if desired) and cut them. Rinse again and place in the glass of the thermomix.
- Add 1 clove of garlic without germ and mash at maximum power until puree.
- Add the yogurt and chopped mint leaves. Put a dot of salt. Emulsify for a few seconds.
- Add the butter while beating so that the soup rises slightly.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Remove to the table with a little chopped fresh mint leaves, sprinkled on top.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes