Cold hake with capers sauce
The favorite fish of the Spaniards, hake, can be dressed in many ways, this original presentation is perfect for those hot summers when we are looking for easy, quick and refreshing recipes.
- 1 onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 6 balls of pepper
- 3 cloves
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 100 g baby spinach
- For the caper sauce
- 1 pot of capers
- 150 g of onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 150 ml of sunflower oil
- Sherry vinaigrette
- 1 tail hake
- In an elongated container, place water halfway. Add the peeled onions, spices and herbs.
- When it starts to boil very carefully, enter the tail of the hake. Season. Cook over very low heat for about 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the glue). If necessary, allow the fish to cool in the liquid so that it ends slowly).
- While you have to prepare the caper sauce. Make mayonnaise with egg and oil.
- When firm, add the capers and finely chopped onions. Fix the point for salt and vinegar. You can also add other pickles such as pickles or pickled onions.
- Serve the cold hake, topped with spinach and cherry tomatoes, as a salad and caper sauce in a separate bowl. The sauce will serve to dress everything.
I will see you on another recipe.