Cod confit with pumpkin anise puree, seaweed salad and crispy beets
For the pumpkin cream with anise, bake the pumpkin, together with the anise wrapped in aluminum foil, in the oven at 170 ° for 40 minutes. Remove the anise, crush the pumpkin and save for the seaweed salad. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and season to taste. For coral beets Mix all the ingredients until you get …
- olive oil
- 90 g. Tempura flour
- 100 ml of beetroot smoothie
- About the fever
- 1 fillet of desalted cod
- Sesame oil
- For the aniseed pumpkin cream
- 150 g pumpkin
- 1-2 anise stars
- For the seaweed salad
- Wakame seaweed
- Sesame oil
- rice vinegar
- soy sauce
- For coral beets
For the aniseed pumpkin cream
- Bake the pumpkin in the oven together with the anise, wrapped in aluminum foil, at 170 ° for 40 minutes.
- Remove the anise, crush the pumpkin and save
For the seaweed salad
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and season to taste
For coral beets
- Mix all ingredients until you get a paste. Put in a bottle.
- We draw coral branches on baking paper.
- Bake at 170 ° C for 5 minutes. It should be crispy but not toasted. Book in a dry place.
About the fever
- Cut the cod fillets into portions of about 5 cm on each side. Desalinate in water for several hours until the appropriate point is reached (depending on the thickness of the cod from 36 to 72 hours, the water being changed every 8 hours. Desalinated cod can be used) and cook in the hob for 15 minutes at 50 degrees, or poaching in olive oil 10 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fever). Reserve. L
- Put a little pumpkin cream on the bottom of the plate and jam on top.
- Finish with seaweed and crispy beets
I will see you on another recipe.
David from 55000 Recipes