Coconut is another one of those products adored in desserts of all kinds, it brings a lot of flavor to cold winters and, no doubt, any dessert with this ingredient will be a hit on the table.
- Palm honey
- Sweet almond oil
- 4 tablespoons grated coconut
- 75 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 saucepan coconut milk for dessert
- Beat the eggs with the coconut milk and sugar until frothy.
- Add two tablespoons of grated coconut and mix well.
- Pour into flange tins pre-greased with sweet almond oil.
- Put the forms on steam and cook for about 20 minutes. They can also be made in the oven as a flange.
- Check the point by pricking the center with a needle to see if it comes out colored. When set, leave to cool in the refrigerator.
- At the time of serving, sprinkle with grated coconut and add a string of palm honey, honey or maple syrup.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of lemon thyme, lemon verbena or mint.
Now is your time.
David from 55000 Recipes